Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW600000034
To accommodate the demands for an affordable, lightweight and digital ready light meter, Sekonic redesigned the popular L-308BII. This meter offers the latest in component technology and precise calibration for accurate digital exposures. Software enhancements now offer the photographer a choice of Full, 1/2 or 1/3 step selectable aperture settings to display data just the way today's digital camera does.
With 1/10th of a stop measurement and read out, accurate and consistent exposures are a snap for D-SLRs or point and shoot digital cameras. The LCD panel has also been improved for better readability. Information such as ISO, measuring modes and selected settings has been redesigned similar to the very popular Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster.
New Features of the L-308S
- Weather resistant
- Full, 1/2 and 1/3 selectable f/stop increments
- 1/10th of a stop increment displayed
- Improved LCD display
- Increased accuracy
- Enhanced icons and symbols for better readability
- Ultra-Compact professional flash/ambient lightmeter
- Cord or cordless flash measuring
- LCD panel provides large clear display of measured exposure data and set mode
- Single mode selection button for setting ambient or flash measuring
- Digital semi-circular bar indicator displays battery condition and aperture in 1/10 increments