Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW400000195
Mounting the Panasonic DMW-FL360 TTL external flash unit onto the L1 hotshoe gives you precise TTL light control of the high-powered flash, and lets youuse the versatile functions of the flash.
Linked with the L1's light-metering functions, the DMW-FL360 uses a TTL light adjustment system to measure the light that actually strikes the Live MOS sensor, then adjusts the flash intensity accordingly. The result is flash photoswith outstanding exposure.
The FL360 has a guide number of 36 (ISO 100/m). The angle zoom function covers a lens range of 24-85mm (35mm camera equivalent). Using the built-in wide panel further extends coverage to a view angle of 18mm. The firing angle can also be automatically changed to create a bounce lighting effect.
- DMW-FL360 External Flash for the DMC-L1, DMC-FZ50 and DMC-FZ30 Digital Cameras
- Has a Guide Number of 36 (m) / 118 (ft) at ISO 100
- TTL Metering and FP Emission Capable
- The Angle Zoom Function covers a Lens Range of 24-85mm (35mm Camera Equivalent) with THE DMC-L1
- The Built-in Wide Panel further Extends Coverage to 18mm (35mm camera equivalent) with the DMC-L1 Digital Camera