Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SWFUEFX20
The Fujifilm EF-X20 Shoe-Mount Flash for Fujifilm X Series Cameras is a dedicated shoe-mount flash designed for X series cameras. This compact (1.4 x 2.3 x 1.9") and lightweight (3.5 oz) flash can be used in TTL mode. It also offers a built-in wide diffuser that allows it to be used with a 20mm (35mm equivalent) lens, as well as a built-in slave mode with pre-flash and non-pre-flash control available. Manual flash output can be selected from full power to 1/64 power. The EF-X20 runs on 2x AAA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries (not included).
- Exposure Setting Dial
- Enables flash compensation from -1EV to +1EV in increments of 1/3 stops in the TTL Auto mode. Enables flash output levels of 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64 in the Manual mode. Immediate visual confirmation of settings even when the unit is turned OFF.
- Lever For Setting Wide Panel
- Raise the lever to support a focal length of down to 20mm (35mm film equivalent)--the guide number becomes 12.
- Mounting Lock Release Button
- Featuring a new mechanism that automatically locks the shoe-mount flash unit when it is placed on the hot shoe. The mechanism firmly fixes the flash unit in place without operating the locking bar or tightening the screw, just easy attachment.
- Wireless Slave Flash Selector
- To use the unit as a master flash, set the switch to X. To use the unit as a slave flash, set the switch to N-MODE if the master flash is the "non-preflash" type, and P-MODE if the master flash is the "preflash" type. The unit fires automatically upon detecting light from the master flash.
- Compact and lightweight, yet offers a strong light intensity of guide number 20.
- With FUJIFILM's unique flash control technology "i Flash technology", it can automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting condition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to complement the design of the X-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the flash.
- Built-in "Slave Mode" for advanced photography.