Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SWNISBN7
The black SB-N7 Speedlight from Nikon brings their exclusive Creative Lighting System to your Nikon 1 V1 or V2 CX-Format mirrorless camera. With it you can tilt the flash head for pleasing bounced lighting effects, use the built-in wide panel for expanded shooting coverage, and brighten backlit subjects.
Designed for the Nikon 1 V1 and V2, this Nikon 1 SB-N7 Speedlight maintains the camera's compact, well-balanced design, mounting right onto the cameras hot shoe. With a guide number of 59' at ISO 100, the Nikon 1 SB-N7 Speedlight delivers significant lighting power in a small package. Use it as a fill flash to highlight the subtle details of well-lit subjects, even from a distance, or power through a heavily backlit portrait with ease.
The Nikon 1 SB-N7 Speedlight's flash head tilts 120° so you can direct the light exactly where you want it: whether that is straight ahead, straight up, backward, or anywhere in-between. You can also use the built-in wide panel to uniformly spread the flash for great wide-angle images.
When you need more light in a dimly lit interior, or need to fill in the shadows of a backlit portrait, the SB-N7 provides the power and versatility you need for your Nikon 1 V1 or V2 mirrorless camera.
- Guide Number: 56' at ISO 100
- Having more flash power means you have more low-light shooting capability. The SB-N7 can cover a remarkably long shooting distance with excellent sensitivity, with its guidenumber of 59' (18 m) at ISO 100.
- 120° Tilting Flash Head
- The SB-N7's flash head tilts 120° so you can direct the light exactly where you want it: straight ahead, up, behind you and everywhere in-between.
- Built-In Wide Panel Attachment
- Optimize the light coverage for wide-angle shots. Use the built-in wide panel to uniformly spread the flash for great wide-angle images.
- Convenient AAA Battery Power
- Always have backup power on hand with convenient, readily available AAA batteries.
- Flash Exposure Control
- The following flash modes are available using the Nikon 1 V1 or V2 camera controls:Fill flash (Front-curtain sync), Front-curtain Slow-sync, Rear-curtain sync, Rear-curtain, Slow-sync, and Flash compensation.