Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW175400033
Canon's WFT-E6A Wireless Transmitter is an impressive device that boasts several upgrades over earlier permutations. Designed specifically for use with Canon's EOS-1D X, this transmitter offers wireless-only LAN functionality for ease when transferring data. It also now supports IEEE 802.11n for safe, fast wireless LAN transfers. Additionally, an internal Bluetooth function (Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR) is included for a secure connection to Bluetooth-compatible GPS devices for high-capacity data transfers.
The WFT-E6A also sports wireless time syncing now, which is a great advantage to those shooting events, allowing you to make adjustments to the device without having a direct connection to a computer. And in another upgrade, the WFT-E6A is also lighter and smaller than earlier models. It still features the same dustproof and waterproof capabilities it's older siblings have. In addition, the transmitter is able to link up to 10 cameras for numerous points of view on a single subject - but now with improved linkage to a WFT server by allowing it to start simultaneously when the master camera and slave cameras are manually connected.
- Upgraded Wireless LAN Function
- The WFT-E6A is compatible with the EOS-1D X and offers a wireless-only LAN function for enhanced versatility when transferring data. It now also supports IEEE 802.11n to provide safer and faster wireless LAN transfers than previous models and has a new image resend features that ensures all images get transferred, even if a wireless signal drop interrupts transmission
- Supports IEEE 802.11n and Has Internal Bluetooth Function
- Wireless connectivity is gradually becoming an industry standard; many photographers are seeking convenient methods to transfer important image data securely and faster without the use of cables and wires. Canon developed the new WFT-E6A to support IEEE 802.11n, which provides seamless wireless transfers of large files at a speed roughly 3x faster than previous transmitters. For even more versatility, an internal Bluetooth function (Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR) is included. Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR allows the transmitter to have a secure connection to Bluetooth-compatible GPS device while handling high-volume data transfers
- New Wireless Time Syncing
- Syncing cameras just got easier with the WFT-E6A's wireless time syncing feature. Although time synchronization can be performed by the EOS-1D X via wired LAN connection, the WFT-E6A provides the option to do it wirelessly. Even photographers will find this especially convenient as now it's possible to make adjustments without having to use a direct connection to a computer
- Compact, Durable and Lightweight Construction
- Portability is just as important as how well a product functions. Offering a compact design, the WFT-E6A is lighter and smaller than its predecessors. Built to withstand inclement weather, this transmitter has the same dustproof and waterproof construction used in the EOS-1D X body. A compact and durable design ensures that equipment can be safely brought into rough environments, making the WFT-E6A and ideal accessory for demanding photographers constantly on the move
- Enhanced Linked Multi-Camera Shooting
- No different from other wireless file transmitters, the WFT-E6A still retains the linked multi-camera shooting function. It's possible to link up to 10 cameras to take a picture of one subject simultaneously. An enhancement improves linkage to a WFT server by allowing it to start simultaneously when the master camera and slave cameras are manually connected. Each slave camera will have its own IP address to gain access to the server allowing the user to conveniently browse and load images. If desired, when the user accesses the master camera to release the shutter, the slave cameras, in turn, will perform the same action in coordination