Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SWNIWU1A
With the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter from Nikon, you can take great photos with your Nikon D3200 DSLR camera and automatically download the images to your smartphone or tablet to share with friends immediately--no waiting for images to transfer! Just shoot a picture with your D3200 digital camera with the tiny WU-1a attached to it, and images you choose will be automatically transferred to your smartphone or tablet, ready to share online!
Any image you choose to transfer to your smartphone can be treated like any other image--edited, emailed, texted, uploaded to a blog or social network site. You can even use the WU-1a to trigger the D3200's shutter release using your smartphone or tablet, with a range of approximately 33 to 49' (10 to 15 m)--so including yourself in group shots with your friends is even easier.
- Easy Transfer
- Images captured by the D3200, or already saved to a memory card and inserted into the D3200, can be transferred to any compatible Android/iOS smartphone or tablet.
- Easy Sharing
- Transferred images can also be edited, emailed, texted, or uploaded to a blog or social networking site--just like any other image on your smartphone or tablet!
- Wi-Fi Remote Shooting
- Let your smartphone or tablet take control of your D3200! Remotely activate Live View on the D3200 to see from the camera's perspective and even trigger the shutter release from your smartphone or tablet. Capture perfect for group shots with you in it!
- Supports Android or iOS Devices
- The WU-1a supports Android version 2.3 or later on smartphones, and 3.0 or later on tablets. For Apple iOS users, the WU-1a will support iOS version 5.1 or 5.1.1 on iPhones or iPads.
- Download the Free Wireless App!
- Download the "Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility" Android app from the Google Play store, or the Apple iOS app from iTunes--both for free. The Application must be installed on your smart device before it can be used with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter, connected to the Nikon D3200.
- Connects via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- The WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) standard makes it easy to establish a secure connection to any Wi-Fi network. Once a connection is established, the LED will glow green and you can now access the camera from the smart device!