Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: CATMRCII
The Tripod Mount Ring C from Canon is designed for the 70-300 mm lenses. The ring makes... more
Product information "Canon Tripod Mount Ring C II white"
The Tripod Mount Ring C from Canon is designed for the 70-300 mm lenses. The ring makes rotating your lens easier and the built-in tripod collar improves lens balance by screwing into the tripod mount.
- Improves Lens Balance
- The ring secures your lens to the camera's tripod
- Thumbscrews Tighten And Loosen Ring
- Having thumbscrews control the ring make it easy to adjust the tripod ring on the go
- Gives Your Camera Setup Better Balance
- The ring adds stability to your camera and lens. Due to its weight, when the lens is mounted with a camera on a tripod, the center of gravity is shifted to the lens. The ring attaches to the tripod and can be shifted to any position on the lens, ensuring the weight is evenly distributed
- Having the camera secured with a ring around the lens makes it possible to rotate the lens between landscape and portrait modes without removing the camera from the tripod. The friction thumbscrews can then be tightened to secure the camera in the desired position. When not needed, the ring can be rotated to an out of the way position
- Hinged Design
- The hinge provides the ability to keep the lens attached to the camera while disconnecting the lens from the tripod
Related links to "Canon Tripod Mount Ring C II white"