Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW100000659
The Tokina 100mm f/2.8 - AT-X M100 PRO D is a macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 11.8" (30 cm).
The lens' multi-coating has been re-engineered to match the highly reflective silicon based CCD and CMOS sensors in today's digital SLR cameras. This lens gives the best of both worlds because optics still give full coverage and excellent sharpness on 35mm film. A macro lens that can handle both the digital and film worlds with ease.
Note! AF not supported by D40 and D60 cameras.
- Optimized for use with digital cameras
- Focus limit switch that can lock the focus out of the closest focus making it focus faster when used as a moderate telephoto lens that is excellent for portraits as well
- One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast and easy switching between manual and Auto focus from any position
- 55mm non-rotating filter thread for use with macro ring flashes and special effects filters
|Fixed Focal Lengths:||100mm|