For the professional, a 16-28mm f/2.8 lens is almost a necessity, and this new AT-X 16-28mm F2.8 Pro FX Lens from Tokina fills the bill very nicely.
An exclusive One-Touch Focus Clutch mechanism allows switching quickly between auto focus and manual focus by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the camera for manual focus. And, it's possible to buy this lens without applying for a mortgage first.
- Professional 16-28mm F/2.8 Lens
- Designed for professional full frame (FX) Nikon DSLRs.
- NEW Silent DC Motor With GMR Sensor
- The 16-28 f/2.8 uses a newly developed silent DC motor that allows the lens to focus faster and more quietly then previous generations. The DC motor coupled with a new GMR magnetic AF sensor work together to increase AF Speed.
- Aspherical and Super-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- A new, 56mm-diameter, large size aspherical glass element is incorporated into the front lens group, while there are 2 more aspherical elements in the rear group. 3 SD super-low dispersion glass elements are also incorporated throughout the optical design to reduce chromatic aberration, give maximum resolution, more even brightness and distortion correction.
- One-Touch Focus Clutch
- Tokina's exclusive One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the camera to focus manually. There is no second AF/MF switch on the lens for Nikon, everything is accomplished by the focus ring.
|Zoom Focal Lengths:||16-28mm|