The Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 12-24mm f/4 G IF ED is the world's first lens with a smaller image circle optimized for the sensor format of Nikon Digital SLRs such as the D100, D1X, D1H and D1.
1. 12-24mm ultra-wide angle G type zoom lens equivalent to 18-36mm in 135 format
2. ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration to provide higher resolution and superior contrast
3. Nikon's exclusive SWM for swift auto focusing with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation.
4. Three aspherical lens elements minimize distortion, especially at the periphery, for superior optical performance.
5. Lightweight design that fits comfortably on compact digital SLR bodies such as the D100.
6. Not recommended for use on 135 format cameras.
Front lens cap, back lens cap and flower shaped lens hood HB-23.