Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW100000951
The Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II Zoom Lens is part of the High Grade Series, and this II version has been upgraded with several improvements. The lens is a portable, high-quality Digital Zuiko wide-angle zoom that provides edge-to-edge sharpness and superb color reproduction.
This II version uses a 7-bladed circular aperture mechanism, which produces more attractive background defocus points. It also integrates with the "High-speed imager AF" system included in recent Four Thirds DSLRs.
The fast f2.8/3.5 aperture makes it ideal for low-light situations while rendering a bright viewfinder image in the camera for easy focus and composition.
- High-Speed Imager AF
- When used with the Olympus E-30 D-SLR, the lens' High-Speed Imager AF allows the photographer to preview the E-30's new Art Filter effects in real-time with the convenience of a compact digital camera - thanks to Live View.
- Optical Quality
- Three aspherical lens elements and 4 cemented lens elements minimize distortion
- Offers minimum focusing distance of just 8.66" (22cm) for all focal lengths
- Splash and Dustproof
- Exterior joints are sealed to provide splash and dustproof standards high enough to withstand the rigorous demands of professional use